Jezuïeten paus Jorge Bergolio (Francis I) en de het hoofd van de Jezuïeten orde Adolfo Nicolás Pachon zijn samen met Justin Welbly door een jury van een common law rechtbank (ICLCJ) schuldig bevonden aan onder andere: mensenhandel en moord.
The Court has taken into account this dissenting opinion in formulating its final judgement.
Accordingly, it is the unanimous judgement of the Court that:
1. The Defendants Jorge BERGOGLIO, Adolfo PACHON and Justin WELBY are guilty as charged on two counts: of organizing, aiding and abetting Crimes against Humanity, including murder and human trafficking, and of personally participating in the routine and ritual rape, torture and murder of children.
2. The Defendants are sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole or pardon, and to the forfeiture of their assets, property and authority.
3. The sworn Sheriffs of the Court and their affiliated Direct Action Units, established by the Court on June 1, 2014, are ordered to immediately arrest and imprison the Defendants at facilities provided by the Court, and to seize their property and assets. The public is asked to assist the Sheriffs in this task. An open ended International Citizens’ Arrest Warrant will be issued by the Court against the convicted persons within 48 hours of this judgement.
4. The Court will produce a full public statement making it clear that the basis for its conviction of the Defendants lay entirely in the hard evidence of their guilt, and that their refusal to plea, and hence the pro confesso judgement, was a contributing factor but not the basis of the guilty sentence.
5. In addition, to emphasize that this conviction is not a limited one aimed only at the top figureheads of murderous regimes, as of September 1, 2014, the Court will establish an ongoing Permanent Inquiry to investigate and prosecute others involved in the crimes proven in this case and contained in the permanent Court record. This Inquiry shall be entitled The Permanent Commission into Child Trafficking and Ritual Sacrifice and will have the power to subpoena and arrest, and adjudicate cases before the Court. The Commission will be international in scope, have no time restriction, and will seek cooperation from governments, international agencies and police forces with the aim of prosecuting and stopping forever the trafficking, ritual torture and murder of children.
6. To protect this Commission, its witnesses, officers and evidence, the Court record from the case of The People v. Bergoglio et all will remain sealed for now, along with the identity of the witnesses and Court officers, with the exception of that permitted by the special and unanimous authorization of the Court. The Jury members who were involved in proceedings thus far are relieved of their duties and thanked for their efforts.
7. This concludes the case of The People v. Bergoglio et al.
Issued by the Judicial Council of The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels
19 July, 2014
Zie ook: Satanisch kindermisbruik, Joseph Ratzinger, Elizabeth Windsor en Stephen Harper schuldig aan genocide, Persconferentie over de misdaden van het Vaticaan (video), Zwarte paus Adolfo Nicolás Pachon treedt af